Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Berlina value in 3 years.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Ok commodore experts, what you do you guys think a VE Berlina 07 will be worth in 3 years time... travelling average KMs?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
It will depend on the release of the VF and other features on new models such as transmission choice and direct injection V6. Without taking into consideration the economy or fuel prices either.

07 model VE (has to be 4 speed auto)... Average k's....In 2011... ~ $16,000. Less for trade in obviously.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
They don't hold their value very well considering it got a 4 speed slushbox, no leather, pretty average car and that the release of the new VF (If good) will drive the value down further.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Private $20,000. As Vn2nv said trade will be $16,000 less. I think if you can snag a 6lt Berlina @ $20,000 in 2010-2011 you will do ok.

My idea is to wait past the VZ and move into the VE after my VT. Unless a VZ SV6 or Calais comes up. So I'm hoping the VE-VF push the price down on them models also.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Private $20,000. As Vn2nv said trade will be $16,000 less. I think if you can snag a 6lt Berlina @ $20,000 in 2010-2011 you will do ok.

My idea is to wait past the VZ and move into the VE after my VT. Unless a VZ SV6 or Calais comes up. So I'm hoping the VE-VF push the price down on them models also.

If you look back, VY II berlina's are now 4 years old, and many of them are selling for like $13,000, up to $15,000 for VZ models, so I don't see the VE at the same age selling for $20,000 when the chances are it will be the last model with the 4 speed gearbox.

Im hoping they drop anyway, as I want a blue VE SS-V ute after I finish uni :p

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Only reason I asked was because there is a VE Berlina WITH leather & sunroof for $23,900 fixed price. I had a look but didnt really like it for myself, prefer a WK-WL statesman for that money.

Its a darn good price IMO

Vehicle Detail - Pickles Auctions Australia

Personally it didn't tickle my fancy cause the seats were not electric and it looked bland IMO

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Only reason I asked was because there is a VE Berlina WITH leather & sunroof for $23,900 fixed price. I had a look but didnt really like it for myself, prefer a WK-WL statesman for that money.

Its a darn good price IMO

Vehicle Detail - Pickles Auctions Australia

Personally it didn't tickle my fancy cause the seats were not electric and it looked bland IMO

Thats about right for a VE Berlina, but its a good price seeing as it has leather and a sunroof. Current value for a standard VE Berlina 07 model is:
$23,600 - $26,100 based on 15,000 - 25,000km's.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Thats about right for a VE Berlina, but its a good price seeing as it has leather and a sunroof. Current value for a standard VE Berlina 07 model is:
$23,600 - $26,100 based on 15,000 - 25,000km's.

Yeh,

The things I didn't like was it looked so ordinary... not much nicer then the VE Omega. Sure it had the Climate Control and Leather but the seats not being electrical... whats with that?

I also found I didnt like the light sliver interior look... made it look too plasticy. I know the darker ones are plastic too yet the sliver just made it look... cheap.

My wife, who is not into cars at all, liked the WK-WL statesman better also.

I'm also not happy with the VE calais 'half-leather' seats. Just cheapens it. I know you can option or get the V pack with full leather but a car like that should come with full leather at the cost. I mean come one... even the honda accord comes with full leather at a cheaper price. If I could budget a $35,000 car I'd look at getting the new Accord. Oh... you guys aint gonna shoot me now?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Theres a reason no Holden made it into the car of the year award nominations. 36 cars nominated, not one was a Holden. Good car, but falling behind in value and features compared to other cars on the market...But its fair enough when the VE has been on the market for over 2 years now.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
If you look back, VY II berlina's are now 4 years old, and many of them are selling for like $13,000, up to $15,000 for VZ models, so I don't see the VE at the same age selling for $20,000 when the chances are it will be the last model with the 4 speed gearbox.

Im hoping they drop anyway, as I want a blue VE SS-V ute after I finish uni
I said 6lt Berlina:D. And agreed with your comment on $15,000 below for trade - private sale a little more.

A mate in WA - his father just sold his VYII Calais 5.7lt.. I always wanted it bad. Sold to friends for $14,000. Under 100,000km leather trim A1 condition. He was 12 months behind me:(.