Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Bodykit advice

Oppy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 25th Anniversary Edition
Gday guys. Haven’t been here for a while but I have been thinking about getting a body kit for my vy sedan. It’s a 25th anniversary model and I have done a few mods to it already (ss lights, lowered, 19's, exhaust.) and was thinking about getting an ss kit for it. But today I saw a vy with a ve clubby body kit on it, and thaught it looked pretty good until it drove around the corner and I saw the ass end of it, the rear bumper looked horrible. So I was thinking of maybe getting ss side skirts and rear bumper and possibly the aftermarket ve clubby front. Now I’m not trying to make people think I have a ve clubsport or anything, because it doesn’t even really look ve'ish. But I think it would look good and I was wondering if the body kit would still look straight or if it would look out of proportion. Open to all thoughts and opinions also.

Heres a pic just to show what it looks like.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/attachments/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/55732d1228288147-post-pictures-your-vy-here-vy-ute-5.jpg
I would probly paint the bits around the foglights differently aswell.

Here is also a link to the body kit on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VY-and-VZ-Co...ries?hash=item27ab3443cd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
There is only 1 word to describe the above:

FAIL

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Mother of god.

Oppy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 25th Anniversary Edition
sorry to double post. Adam 88 ur ute looks nice, Where did u get ur front bar from, and how much did u pay?