Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Calais tailights

jono1492

DTD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega
Hey guys, I've just bought myself an 06 VE Omega and have a few plans for it, nothing too outrages, don't worry, haha

Anyway, one of the things I wanted to do was swap the factory tailights for Calais one's. Can this be done and can anyone steer me in the direction of a shop where they can be bought? I've checked ebay with no luck and if anyone knows of a quality place to get VE parts, I can see myself using it in the future and not having to bother you guys on the forums :p

I'm in WA, but am happy to shop online

Cheers guys,
Jono

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
You cannot put Calais tail lights in the Omega. They are a different shape.

If you want a nice look for the Omega rear end , go for some SSV tail lights.

Here was my old girl with them in.

Cheers.

Attachments

• VE , Lights and lowered..jpg
    VE , Lights and lowered..jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 944

jono1492

DTD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega
thanks mate, and those tailights look nice.

I had a look at a few photo's, could you swap the rear bumper as well as the tailights from a ve calais?

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
thanks mate, and those tailights look nice.

I had a look at a few photo's, could you swap the rear bumper as well as the tailights from a ve calais?

Yes you can, I'd be interested in selling my rear Calais Bar & Lights - I've currently got plans to do a Clubsport Rear end conversation and already have the reae bar just need to find lights and fillers. Let me know if your interested in the Calais bar and lights.

jono1492

DTD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega
Yes you can, I'd be interested in selling my rear Calais Bar & Lights - I've currently got plans to do a Clubsport Rear end conversation and already have the reae bar just need to find lights and fillers. Let me know if your interested in the Calais bar and lights.

Ok sweet, are you in Perth, and how much would you be looking at selling the parts for?