Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE drivers door lock

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
module circuit board of the flux capacitor.... those damn flux capacitors... always very tricky when it comes to stereo installs ;).

glad its all working now though.

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV Ignition Orange
With The door simular thing hapend to me with the passenger side door only though, wouldnt open with the central lock.

The problem Was The cable that is conected to the iterior door handle wasnt attached properly, the cable has a mounting clip to keep it secure it came loose from there so ass you pull the handle to open the door. The cable is loose and just pulls with the handle rather then unlocking your car.

The Mounting point is located on the inside of the door, Close to Where the out door handle is.

hope that helps.

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
module circuit board of the flux capacitor.... those damn flux capacitors... always very tricky when it comes to stereo installs ;).

glad its all working now though.

LOL He rambled some crap out but I cant remember. Probs tried to make it sound all technical when it was something simple that shouldn't of happened... Not to worried as all works well :)

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
hahahaha... exactly :).

least they fixed it all ok now :beer chug:.