Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Marko17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6 s1
Hello all,
So tonight I was driving home in my ve sv6 series 1 and everything was fine. As I was driving I drive over a few bumps at about 60kph ( by accident ) and immediately the ESP turned off, the check engine light turned on, it cut the power from the throttle and came up with “safety mode” light.
the car is lowered but I doubt that effects anything

would be much appreciated if someone could help.
Cheers

somilror

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SV6
Hello all,
So tonight I was driving home in my ve sv6 series 1 and everything was fine. As I was driving I drive over a few bumps at about 60kph ( by accident ) and immediately the ESP turned off, the check engine light turned on, it cut the power from the throttle and came up with “safety mode” light.

Cheers
I got the same problem, has been resolved now. Might be problem with EBCM, either needs to be programmed or you need to replace it
Again, problem was back after two days
Finally got it fixed and for really cheap

Last edited:

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
I got the same problem, has been resolved now. Might be problem with EBCM, either needs to be programmed or you need to replace it
Mate he was only online for two weeks after he joined and posted.
Cheers.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Hello all,

Cheers
It’s unlikely a buggered module. It will be low voltage from a poor charge circuit or the battery is rooted.

When they’re not enough voltage to go around the ECM rations the voltage to various functions and prioritises it to more important circuits.

This causes phantom fault codes to be set.