Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve fuse box power trouble

ve Mitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve omega x2, vy sv8, vs maloo
Hello all, I'm reaching out the the brains trust in hopes I can find some answers. I've recently purchased a 2011 ve series 2 omega wagon and found my power mirrors not working. After checking fuse 15 in the passenger side kick panel I have found I have no incoming power from fuse 13 all the way through to fuse 16, I have checked all fuses in the boot above the battery and all tests proved to have adequate voltage running through them, I moved to the fuse box in the engine bay and found Batt main 3 FU4-50A wasn't installed at all. I stole this main fuse/circuit breaker from my wife's ve in hopes that would supply power to those missing circuits but to no avail. I should add the previous owner removed an amplifier from under the front passenger seat so I have found today. They left the exposed active wire which could have shorted out on the seat that active wire and it's double fuse jumper Link connected to fuse 13 the rear lighter this has been completely removed today and returned to normal but I still have no incoming supply from fuses 13 through to 16 in the passenger kick panel...... Any help or directions on where to go from here would be much appreciated. I'm no auto electrician by any means but I am an electrician by trade so I know my way around a multimeter, circuit diagrams, and fult finding but for the life of me without ripping everything apart it has me completely stumped. Many thanks for any help or direction