Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve hsv steering wheel

YES18U

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if the standard ve steering wheel spoke covers and buttons fit a Hsv steering wheel?
Been looking everywere for a wheel cant find any finally found one but doesnt have the buttons spoke covers.

Thanks

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I believe they do and that there are also how to change them over write-ups within this forum. Use the search button.

wayneforrest

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
yes they do fit. just purchased a hsv steering wheel and fitted it myself, took about 30 mins to do the job . Very easy

YES18U

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
theres no write ups! hence why the question was asked!

wayneforrest

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
You never said what model you ve was , the omega wheel do not fit, but the sv6, ss and ssv do

YES18U

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
You never said what model you ve was , the omega wheel do not fit, but the sv6, ss and ssv do

its a 2008 ve ss ute i just want to rip out the original spoke covers and buttons and install them to the hsv wheel

wayneforrest

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
There is a wheel for sale on ebay at the moment, I purshased a new one from suttons at chullora, my mate works there and the new wheel comes with nothing so you have to use all your spokes and switches/buttons, just make sure you get the right tool to undo the nut , if you strip it you will never get yours off, apart from that a very easy job.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Pretty sure the VE SS/V wheel is the same as the HSV item save from the HSV badge in the horn cover.

Reaper