Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Radio Problems

1LOWVX

How Low Can You Go
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I,ve got a 2007 VE Omega and have had it 4 months. I have found that my radio and dash lights all turn off and dont come back on. With out turning the car off and opening and closing the door several times or by pushing the rear demister switch just wondering if any one has had similar problems otherwise i might just have to upgrade it to a calais, Cheers

1LOWVX

How Low Can You Go
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I was thinking that myself as it has what i think is the optional extra LSD diff and it goes a hell of a lot harder then my cousins, plus i just put new tyres on it and i just touch the accelarater and spins and trac goes mental plus it does 80 in first none sport mode and 90 odd in first with sport on not sure if thats normal Cheers

1LOWVX

How Low Can You Go
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
well i can turn my interior lights on and off my a switch near the sunglass holder as well as another button besides it
Cheers Mate

1LOWVX

How Low Can You Go
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Cheers mate that's good to no do the still chip them
Thanxs mate

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
Nah no chips anymore dude.90 clicks in first? Maby you have diff gears changed? I dunno