Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve rotor spacers for vs hubs

Fixitup

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute
Does anyone know if Ve rotors can fit vs hubs for Ve brake upgrade . As I've been given neer new rotors & calipers , I know where to get the brackets for the calipers, but do I need spacers for the rotors & if so where can I get them.
I know this is an old subject that's been done a million times but I'm finding it hard to get the right info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

vsk00l

Reaction score
Members Ride
95vs acclaim auto v6
if you know anyone with a lathe they can turn them up for you, if not I could do them. Just need dimentions

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Contact an RDA reseller, they still do the specific rotors for VS for the VE upgrade. They are actually a Ford Territory blank drilled to suit VS stud pattern.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I'm sure someone makes the adaptor brackets, there must still be a fairly strong market for VE calipers onto earlier models. Have you tried Race Brakes in Sydney?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Last I heard the brackets were of substandard quality and were no longer being sold by them.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
yea the rda big brake kit adapter plates were shithouse and kept snapping on people.

There is a place on ebay Mr.Spares or UBC brakes who make their own, ive been using em for years without problems.

KhaosInc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais V8 M5
Gsl/brakes direct had some cnc steel then hardened ones that were replacement for the Kit they use to sell, I got the last 2 of these ones they had but was talking to them while I was there and they said they could do them cheaper in a kit if they were able to sell a few pairs of them (eg group buy). But they use the kit rotor as mentioned above by NAAF not a commodore rotor.

cruelass

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS
Bit worrying that no ones selling them and that they were snapping. Shame though as they seemed to be a better option then the VT in regards to not modifying the master and booster to fit them. I see there is plenty of people selling the VT setup. may have to suffice with those. They would have to be a step up from standard VS.