Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE s1 horn pad with Chevy emblem

susser

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Ute VE SS
Chev badges on Commodores is pretty cringe though.
I bought this car through auction so knew little about it. It came with the bowtie front & back. A guy at GM using the vin said it is one of 5 utes made for the entire VE run, its colour is rare... it was specified with an LS3 & when I asked about the Chevy badges he said it came from the factory like that. My plan was to 'restore' it to Holden badging until I learnt that. Now I just want it all matching & it IS Chevy powered sooo? Anyway I get your point & maybe under other circumstances I would agree. Cheers mate

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I bought this car through auction so knew little about it. It came with the bowtie front & back. A guy at GM using the vin said it is one of 5 utes made for the entire VE run, its colour is rare... it was specified with an LS3 & when I asked about the Chevy badges he said it came from the factory like that. My plan was to 'restore' it to Holden badging until I learnt that. Now I just want it all matching & it IS Chevy powered sooo? Anyway I get your point & maybe under other circumstances I would agree. Cheers mate
LS3? 1-5 ever made? Any pics of the car... Standard VE's never came with the LS3's, and I don't think HSV's did either... Only the VFII did...

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
The car was special order, apparently
Wow, that's quite rare then... Never heard of an SS with an LS3 from the factory before... What colour is it? Maybe you should make a build thread, I'm interested