Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Sedan lowered, Photos

zac_sa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Wow that looks nice.
I love the red on the rims, really makes it standout

SteveHatz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
cheers mate, something abit different, if i could do it again i wou;d get 20's though :(

also, dont be scared to go ultra's, they dont seem to drop the VE's very low compared to how low they used to drop previous models in the past..... cars seem to look a lot nicer the lower they are :)

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I don't know where you heard that its good to put more than sl's on your standard shocks, but if you want them to get damaged in a eariler stage and produce less life then i hope your up for paying more in repairs than if you were to just buy aftermarket shocks (which are reasonably affordable).
You might feel that the driving is fine but, as others can't feel how you feel when your in pain sometimes, exaclty the same way you can't feel how the car is feeling when you are pressuring it...

zac_sa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Ive pretty much made up my mind, SSL springs with GT short stroke. I can get the shocks hell cheap direct from factory so cost isnt the issue. As my car has done 100k im looking at replacing the shocks regardless, just wasnt sure which to go for the smoother ride.
My lowered VS is shocking for roughness and so rough the front end damaged real quick.

Luke V8

AKA Luke!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SSV
I have pedders in my SSV - ride is as comfy as..

2he8pdj.jpg

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I don't know where you heard that its good to put more than sl's on your standard shocks, but if you want them to get damaged in a eariler stage and produce less life then i hope your up for paying more in repairs than if you were to just buy aftermarket shocks (which are reasonably affordable).
You might feel that the driving is fine but, as others can't feel how you feel when your in pain sometimes, exaclty the same way you can't feel how the car is feeling when you are pressuring it...

What he said.