Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE series 2 factory decks ..

Festaonline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E2 Clubby
I'm looking at upgrading my sound system to include 2 amps , new speakers and a sub but im having trouble finding out how ppl have done so and using what methods , i have been looking on fb and other places but thought id ask my fellow commodore lovers the questions here and see what answers you come up with for me ..

I'm either looking at a simple line out converter ,
A loc like a audiocontrol lc6i ,
A digital sound processor
An amp with built in dsp
or replace the deck with alpines over the top priced complete unit at over $2500 just for the unit then there's fitting

Any help would be appreciated gurus

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)

Not really sure how this answers the OP's questions?

I'm looking at upgrading my sound system to include 2 amps , new speakers and a sub but im having trouble finding out how ppl have done so and using what methods , i have been looking on fb and other places but thought id ask my fellow commodore lovers the questions here and see what answers you come up with for me ..

I'm either looking at a simple line out converter ,
A loc like a audiocontrol lc6i ,
A digital sound processor
An amp with built in dsp
or replace the deck with alpines over the top priced complete unit at over $2500 just for the unit then there's fitting

Any help would be appreciated gurus

It all depends on what you're wanting to achieve with your system.

Line Out Converter: Cheap and easy. Will do the job.
LC6i: Costs more. Give you alot of control of the different frequencies of sound. Great for tinkering.
Digital Sound Processor: More control again. Some connect to laptops for even further tinkering.
Alpine deck: Overpriced bling. Great to brag about.

I have a LC2i and it's great. Very easy, and my stereo is fantastic.