Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS exhaust, OTR and tune

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
I recently purchase a 2012 SS-V ute with a catback as the only mod. Although I am loving it as is, I have it booked for 16 January for Xforce 1 3/4 stainless 4 into 1 extractors, 100 cel cats, OTR and tune. I am being told that should get me in the vicinity of 330 - 340 kW at the engine, I am happy to hear from anyone else who may have similar if they are happy with the results?

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Id say 325 maybe 315 if its a auto? Depends on the dyno? The car will feel completely different thou! Sound wise, youll hear the air being sucked into the engine now, even thou x force isnt awesome, the headers will give your car more rumble, powerwise, top end i felt the most power, it just seems to keep on giving through the entire rev range, youll definitely be happy!

Kirbs454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 1 Redline
In my old 2010 VE Redline i had xforce 3in cat back, OTR and maf Tune. Made 351kw at the flywheel with 270kw at the wheels. Made alot of difference and great to drive.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
It's a manual and thanks for the replies guys, it's good to hear you are happy with the same mods.

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Probably does not help much, but we can do an Xforce catback, OTR and tune starting at $1800, based in Vic.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
Although that's a good price Victoria is a bit too far for me to travel. Besides, I already have a catback, it's extractors I am after. It's going to cost me $2600 for extractors, hi flow cats, OTR and tune.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Although that's a good price Victoria is a bit too far for me to travel. Besides, I already have a catback, it's extractors I am after. It's going to cost me $2600 for extractors, hi flow cats, OTR and tune.
Sounds good, there's a couple of options out near Penrith, who have you organised?

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
Penrith City Exhaust for the extractors and cats ($1450) and Oztrack for OTR and tune ($1150).

NZ-GTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 SSV Blown 373KW ATW
You will find the power doesn't come in till later in the rev curve. I have 1 7/8 difilippo headers into 2.5 difilippo cat back with their cats. Lost some hole shot speed, but she boogies above 3500 rpm

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
A couple of others have mentioned I will really feel it top end but I was actually hoping for a bit more grunt down low.