Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS exhaust, OTR and tune

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Pete versus stock you will find more oomph (which is similar to grunt) down low.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
Thanks, that's good to know. I don't know that much about extractors but initially I was thinking tri-y as I wanted a bit more torque down low but the exhaust guy told me that as I am doing OTR and tune I should get 4 in to 1's. He also said tri-y's are usually used for bolting up to the standard cats.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Thanks, that's good to know. I don't know that much about extractors but initially I was thinking tri-y as I wanted a bit more torque down low but the exhaust guy told me that as I am doing OTR and tune I should get 4 in to 1's. He also said tri-y's are usually used for bolting up to the standard cats.
Yes well you can take that with a grain of salt. Not much in it really.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
I got the extractors, cats, OTR and tune today and it has made a huge, huge difference, it sounds amazing and just keeps pushing and pushing. I only got a chance to take it for a quick spin this arvo but I am really looking forward to giving it a decent run over the next few days.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
If the short drive I had yesterday arvo is anything to go by, I think you are absolutely right!!

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
If the short drive I had yesterday arvo is anything to go by, I think you are absolutely right!!

Good to hear! I expect you to have a question about getting a cam in about a month like the rest of us after we got our full exhuast

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
Yeah, a number of my mates are convinced that wil be next on my list but no plans at this stage.

Pete's SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Series II ute
I don't know, it wasn't a dyno tune.