Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS vs VE SS-V

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Ah i do, but the resale value after the lease expires makes it better off. All this car is for really is huge km's :D

Seriosuly though, if im going to sacrifice my car allowance i may as well make it worthwhile.

very true...nice work

what options are you getting on it, colour, etc???

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Huh?

So you'd seriously buy a car you hate just for the sake of a few grand in resale value in 5 years time?

Anyway, didn't you just start a thread in the VZ section saying you just bought a VZ SS? :confused:

You're confusing me Minux! :D

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Huh?

So you'd seriously buy a car you hate just for the sake of a few grand in resale value in 5 years time?

Anyway, didn't you just start a thread in the VZ section saying you just bought a VZ SS? :confused:

You're confusing me Minux! :D

Read the thread bud. I was asking for fuel consumption figures, then later that day i was called by the dealer saying he can do an ex demo VE SSV for a similar price. And i have a 2 year lease, no way id go over 5 years, not worth writing off for tax. So yes resale is a HUGE thing for me.

Deano, Options it has is sunroof, tinted windows thats about it. The interior is all Onyx? on both vehicles which is a plus. The Impulse blue does not have a sunroof.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf SV6 Jungle Fever
according to holden website there is an $8000.00 difference!

SSV8pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV- Manual Redhot
Can someone tell me the differences between the 2 models please?

Dont wish to sound rude but if your serious about buying an SS/SSV - have you tried the Holden web site or a brocheur? They both clearly list the dfferences. :whistling

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
according to holden website there is an $8000.00 difference!

Thats correct, on new car prices, but with losing so much value on drive away im just going for ex-demo, there are other reasons such as not paying extra out of my own pocket etc also.

Dont wish to sound rude but if your serious about buying an SS/SSV - have you tried the Holden web site or a brocheur? They both clearly list the dfferences. :whistling

Why do that, there is clearly great resources here at JC which should and can be used :thumbsup:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Why do that, there is clearly great resources here at JC which should and can be used :thumbsup:

haha why do the work when other people can do it for you?

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
its what i do...
adam ( vy_storm ) has helped me out a few times when really i should just get off my ass and do it myself!