Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve ssv Bluetooth

worked ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Hay guys just a question I own a 2006 ve ssv I've tried to hook up my iPhone 4 through the bluetooth and my phone wont find my car I've taken it to Holden and they said the the iPhone 4 is not compatible with holden just yet but the iPhone 3 will work since then I've tried to find my cars bluetooth with the iPhone 3 and that still won't pick it up so I dunno what I can do any suggestions? I've wondered if I go back to Holden and get them to hook the computer up to it mabye it could say if there's a problem with the Bluetooth? Cheers

Ryzie.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
You are following the instructions in your manual aren't you?
When connecting my Nokia, it would be a bit slow with picking it up, but finds it eventually
Try with another phone also, to make sure it isn't a dodgy Apple issue

bdc74

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A Yet
My Iphone 4 works perfectly with my 08 SSV too. Is your iphone up to date with its firmware/software updates? If not do that cos there has been many changes of late which address bluetooth issues.

Tonyla1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series ii SV6
My iphone 4 works perfectly with my 2011 SV6. Has done since May this year when I bought the car

Haluigi

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ssv g8 ute
I had similar problem. My iPhone 3GS or any phone for that matter wouldn't connect so they ended up replacing the whole Bluetooth unit in the ute

flyin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Redline Sportswagon
My iphone 3G wouldn't find the car bluetooth, so tried the other way around, set the car bluetooth to search for my phone and that worked no problems. Worth a try...

worked ssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
Ohh ok then mate to easy since I've never used it what's the go for getting the car to search for the bluetooth how do you do that? Cheers bud