Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV Exhaust replaced

mov

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V IGNITION
I recently had my std exhaust replaced with an X-Force 2.5" cat back at Castle Hill Exhaust. What a difference! Sounds great, not too loud but beefy but my biggest surprise was the noticeable power increase. Don't know how much as I've never dyno'd it but you can feel it! Everything else is std, so CAI or tune (yet) but I'm wrapped. thanks to the guys at Castle Hills for doing a great job. and most importantly - no drone at all.

mov

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V IGNITION
Not sure how much as they were replaced due to an accident (had someone rear end me) and I asked if I can get a sports system rather than the std, to which the repairer agreed!
I was always sceptical as to noticeable power improvement with only the cat back but I honestly, I get a buzz each day I drive to and from work.:yeah:

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
what was your car? an sv6?

im thnking of getting the SS system put on my VE, i have heard good things from CH exhausts. i too am skeptical of the drone though on a v6.