Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV lip spoiler

Matt_27

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
Here is mine with the side bits painted.

bde913b3.jpg

Gravity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY11 SSV Wagon
I saw 'sports armor' on the Holden website and had been wondering what it is. Sounds like a good little thing to fit.

adam_4049

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series II SV6
bought the sports armour for my series 2 and fitting it tomorrow. Will post pics once installed. Cheers.

adam_4049

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series II SV6
Fitted it up this morning. I think it looks pretty good what u guys reckon?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 1,439
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 1,991

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
pity u didn't ask about 2 months ago. i gave one away. only a week old. just didn't want it on. because of my driveway and the car lowered already 1" would rip off. cost the member a 4 pack of black jimmy's. picked mine up from holmart just ordered it and got it delivered as they have a online site. don't buy genuine from dealers. when ppl like holmart have genuine and so much lower. dealer priced me $320 for 20 wheel caps $16 per cap. . genuine and i bought the 20 same genuine from holmart for $40 and they get it from same place Holden ordered theirs so check around. sure get genuine but be careful on dealers. the front lip spoiler is held on via plastic plugs and double sided tape. u have to drill a few holes under the bumper. but that's all. but they do look good on the cars.

adam_4049

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Series II SV6
pity u didn't ask about 2 months ago. i gave one away. only a week old. just didn't want it on. because of my driveway and the car lowered already 1" would rip off. cost the member a 4 pack of black jimmy's. picked mine up from holmart just ordered it and got it delivered as they have a online site. don't buy genuine from dealers. when ppl like holmart have genuine and so much lower. dealer priced me $320 for 20 wheel caps $16 per cap. . genuine and i bought the 20 same genuine from holmart for $40 and they get it from same place Holden ordered theirs so check around. sure get genuine but be careful on dealers. the front lip spoiler is held on via plastic plugs and double sided tape. u have to drill a few holes under the bumper. but that's all. but they do look good on the cars.

Spewing, i didnt even know they existed for the series 2, 2 months ago. I got mine for $240 direct from Holden. Am scared to check this Holmart place out as i think it may set me broke haha

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute

I believe that was me mate haha, really appreciate it mate and goodluck on your car as far as all the mods you're considering!! Just make sure you keep us all updated.

Cheers

Allen

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Spewing, i didnt even know they existed for the series 2, 2 months ago. I got mine for $240 direct from Holden. Am scared to check this Holmart place out as i think it may set me broke haha

It was for a series 1 so wouldn't have fit your car haha, yours is the first with a series II i've seen, does look mint.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Fitted it up this morning. I think it looks pretty good what u guys reckon?

Something else Holden f**ked up on the series 2!!! Along with those gawd awful round a/c vents!!!