Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV with HSV binnacle gauges - backlight issue

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Vents are the same, gauges and electronics are similar, but their mounting is different.
Different brackets for mounting the gear and the top cover is all one piece, from the gauges down to the lower console.
Makes it very difficult to access the gauges when their backlighting requires repair.
yea i dont mind doing e1 and 2 but the e3 if they need repair we get the customer to remove them and bring the gauges in, gauges are all identical just the different dial on the e3, the e1 has lowest values so i updated mine to the e2 which has the higher values, programmed module to suit

popomoonz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
So I checked the harness coming from the Atari gauges and it’s a 4pin plug but only 3 wires connected. I’m thinking I may just buy the pre made loom with the 6 plug connected and instructions of where to connect each wire according to each pin out. Save all the bull crap . Thank you for your replies 07GTS, appreciate the assistance