Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve SSV

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
...So much awesome, I see that you did the strip down the middle first, bonnet/roof/boot, were you seeing if you liked the look of it that way...then if it was good just leaving it like that? or just happened to be the order it went in?

You"ve had it that way for quite a while now, how is it holding up in weather conditions?

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
And of course the finished product
IMG_1450.jpg

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
...So much awesome, I see that you did the strip down the middle first, bonnet/roof/boot, were you seeing if you liked the look of it that way...then if it was good just leaving it like that? or just happened to be the order it went in?

You"ve had it that way for quite a while now, how is it holding up in weather conditions?

Yeah I thought I would try and do all that first thought it would be the ez parts to do get the hang of it all first as i knew the bars were going to be the hardest I left it to the end

Even with all this weather we have had the vinyl is holding up great

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I really am interested in doing this for mine, looks like you park yours in a shed though, I've only got a carport so it might be a bit more susceptible to the elements. looks great though mate:thumbsup:

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
Yeah its sort of a win lose it's parked in the garage if I'm home overnite but its sits outside during the day at work so it's outside a fair bit so you should be good

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Looks good mate, not to everyone's taste, but serious respect from me for taking that on.

Sensational job all round. :smoking:

Good photo's showing the work in progress as well.

Cheers.

STRIKE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo SV6
That's fantastic! very impressive workmanship.