Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve starting problems

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore International 2009
Hey , so today went to start my car it wouldn't start turned over and everything but just wouldn't start. Tried about 10 times till it worked turned it on and off hasn't happened since? Any ideas on what could be the problem? My dealer is about 150km away so don't really want to take it back yet as its working fine again. Thanks

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
could be a number of things. Most likely the computer got confused and didnt really de-immobilize?

Surely it couldnt be the clutch pedeal not being pressed in... or more to the point, the sensort for it?

Whatever it is, tell the dealer next time you are there. Restarting a VE (including opening and closing the drivers door) can be a solution for a lot of things :) sounds like computers to me!

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
Surely it couldnt be the clutch pedeal not being pressed in... or more to the point, the sensort for it?

that was my problem... had 2 pump the clutch few times b4 i turned the key then it started... changed the sensor all good now

redneck08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
coolant temp sensor will do it