Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE stripes on a VX. tell me wat u think

LUMINA ANIMUL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX LUMINA S1
Hey guys, was reading a post last nite but can find it now. anyways it was abt VE stripes on VT-VX. I used my car in photoshop to see wat it looks like, tell me wat u think. I didnt do the roof as i thought i'd give it that hq gts look :p. i was thinking 2 actually buy the kit from holden but dunno if it will fit, might have cut or extend the bonnet and boot stripes with the roof stripes. my photoshop skilsl aint the best but u get the idea:p :thumbsup:

Attachments

• monaro-stripes1-.jpg
    monaro-stripes1-.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,786

kodakmomentz

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
that actually doesnt look that bad...it really depends on what colours you use and stuff (i.e. silver and black go well together)...looks better on the s/ss models of the vt/vx. I wonder what it would look like on a vt/vx with a monaro front? Maybe something to look at??? :thumbsup: :D

Bubbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec
that was probably mine you are talking about, coz i was actually thinking retro 4 door monaro, aka hq gts, the plan i was thinking was, white car, monaro front bar and headlights, black VE stripes, black and chrome wheels and possible some vented guards. but sounds like other have that idea also

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
looks good tho i think flutes would set it off nicely ay

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
that photo makes it look good i think

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
That pic looks ok, but I still think that the stipes are waaaay to bulky for the VT/VX shape. If I were to go for stripes, I'd try and find something a bit more suited to the VT/VX.