Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve sunroof

plasmid2

Reaction score
G'day,

I can't seem to make sense of it but can anyone tell me where the drains on a ve sunroof are?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Silver Streak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXR
There are no drains , keep it closed when it is raining or washing your car, the black felt around the sunroof keeps it water tight and just keep it clean

plasmid2

Reaction score
There are no drains , keep it closed when it is raining or washing your car, the black felt around the sunroof keeps it water tight and just keep it clean

Thanks silver streak. I'm back to square one!

Still have water coming into the cab. I initially fixed the old 'hvac air intake block' issue. The rains are back in Melbourne and so is is the rain my car!

My first ever car was a VK berlina and every commodore since has leaked!!

STRIKE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo SV6
Check your service book it recommends you clear your drain points and specifically tells you where they are. Its on that extra slip that gets ripped off by your dealer. I can't remember where they are because it doesn't effect me but it does say it there

Silver Streak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXR
There are front drains and back drains one in every corner, they are under the rail. the front drains run down the front pillar at the front , and the back ones run down the door pillar.