Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve suspension springs

chappo1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
few weeks ago i got a set of springs off mate brand new for $100
my concern is the are branded ultra ride with
cs-2077
cs-2095
i have shocks coming but am unsure about the springs has anyone had experience with ultraride springs are they any good or is it worth waiting and buying king springs

Heath17

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
I have heard before that ultraride springs are just king springs painted black and sold with a different name...Can anyone confirm this?

chappo1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
yer ive read that to mine are already yellow
if i didnt live where i do it wouldnt bother me id just put em in when i get my shocks but the roads are shockin where i live i wanna make sure they are a decent spring

Last edited:

Heath17

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Yeah thats fair enough. Maybe get in touch with someone who supplies them and get a professional opinion? It cant hurt in the end. And if its bad news, then only set you back $100

chappo1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
will do mate have been trying but most people i ask haven't heard of them will keep trying though

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
yes they are made by king, but not exactley the same as a king, they use a cheaper material. if you ring kings they should be able to tell you what they are.

chappo1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
thanks mate found a reseller on ebay said there were pre good and had no complaints but its only gunna lower my car around an inch so chances are later on ill buy king spring anyway but for now ill give them a shot hopefully my monroe gt shocks get here soon and ill put them in ill let you know how it all goes

Heath17

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
Yeah sounds good! you should chuck some before and after pics up. Will be good to see how it all goes.