Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 Centre Speaker

Global Xpress

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 Voodoo Ute
Can someone just confirm for me that if you disconnect the centre speaker the bluetooth phone audio still works? Mate with an '08 SV6 believes his bluetooth audio no longer works after he disconnected it. To me its sounds like the phones's audio comes from the right main door speaker?

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
one million per cent certain it works. Have done it to mine.

He needs to adjust the balance setting while on a call to driver's side front - that will make the phone audio come from right next to him, which puts less stress on the noise reduction bits of the bluetooth module.

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
I haven't removed my centre speaker but when I use the Bluetooth I can hear the person on the other side of the call but they can't hear me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sry to hijack

duehicky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan
I just cut the wires to mine n whacked a sound system threw the rest... Ohhh how I rememmber how horrible it sounded

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
Sorry to bring this thread up again guys but I have a problem. Has anyone with a series 2 taken the centre speaker cover off easily? I can get the back 2 clips to pop up but the ones at the front won't budge and I don't want to break anything. Seems like if I pull any harder it may snap clean off.

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
Can someone just confirm for me that if you disconnect the centre speaker the bluetooth phone audio still works? Mate with an '08 SV6 believes his bluetooth audio no longer works after he disconnected it. To me its sounds like the phones's audio comes from the right main door speaker?

omega dont have a centre speaker and it still work has nothin to do with it mayb if he has disconnected it he accidently discconected a wire from the bluetooth module bcoz its around the back off the head unit

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
I haven't removed my centre speaker but when I use the Bluetooth I can hear the person on the other side of the call but they can't hear me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sry to hijack

the front roof lights have the mics in there mayb get that changed

YellowSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 S2
Grill

How did you go with this?? Im still working it out too. Just dont want to snap it.

Sorry to bring this thread up again guys but I have a problem. Has anyone with a series 2 taken the centre speaker cover off easily? I can get the back 2 clips to pop up but the ones at the front won't budge and I don't want to break anything. Seems like if I pull any harder it may snap clean off.

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
Pull it up from the back of the grill. Pull hard and you shouldn't snap anything. Have had mine off a couple of times now.