Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve sv6 sidi dyno

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Wouldn't waste your time with CHE, Mace are the dudes you want to talk to. Steve's a genius!!

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Wouldn't waste your time with CHE, Mace are the dudes you want to talk to. Steve's a genius!!

I know that you have had your clashes with Dale Kuzman and I agree that if you are looking at tunes etc for the LLT/LFX or alloytec then MACE are the guys to talk to. Would have to say though that CHE did a very professional job on my extractor fit and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for this type of work.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I know that you have had your clashes with Dale Kuzman and I agree that if you are looking at tunes etc for the LLT/LFX or alloytec then MACE are the guys to talk to. Would have to say though that CHE did a very professional job on my extractor fit and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for this type of work.

Mace's customer service is second to none and doesn't treat potential customer's like idiots. Pretty much all I'm going to say. :beer chug: