Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Sv6 Ute- Exhaust upgrade suggestions?

ollie_yzf

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE sv6 ute
Hey,

I have a 09 Sv6 ute (non sidi)

Im looking at putting a new exhaust on my ute, because I wont it to be a bit louder than stock. Have been looking at xforce 2.25, does anyone know how much more kw I will get out of a xforce 2.25 exhaust?

Any suggestions for exhaust would be mint, cheers.

Adameksv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6 2010
hi mate

was looking at the exact same catback few months back supposed to be good, ended up just changing my rear mufflers for now put some straight through x force 3 inch mufflers pretty cheap and very happy with it. Considering to run straight pipes now but not sure if it will be to loud ??

ollie_yzf

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE sv6 ute
if i was looking for power over noise, what would you guys suggest?

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
A turbo or blower.......

Seriously though, there's SFA power to be gained by just changing your cat back (or whole system for that matter).

ollie_yzf

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE sv6 ute
hi mate

was looking at the exact same catback few months back supposed to be good, ended up just changing my rear mufflers for now put some straight through x force 3 inch mufflers pretty cheap and very happy with it. Considering to run straight pipes now but not sure if it will be to loud ??

How loud is it with just the rear mufflers? Can you post a link of a sound file or something cheers,