Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 ute work shop manual?

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Hi guys does anyone no where I can download a workshop manual for my ve sv6 sidi ute? Cheers

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Pft I wouldn't pay if Holden begged me, anyone have a free version off the net?

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
Good luck with that, if someone was to post a link of where to download one from, Holden's lawyers would be knocking on your very soon.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Well everyone can download movies can't see why not, if I find one il post t

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
I have the workshop manual for Commodore VE Omega, G8 for models 2008-11 (does not cover SIDI engines).

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Would the cabin stuf be the same? Not bothered about the engine just need to work stuff out inside the car

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
If you want the genuine workshop manual version VE models, search for GM Techline ESI 2009...
I dont think you are going to find this manual as a free download on the web though. (Its around 8Gb in size), and covers nearly all GM vehicles from 2004 through to 2009.
(Holden, Chevrolet, Opel, Vauxhall, Buick, etc, etc)....

The free Pontiac G8 one that is floating around has been captured from the genuine version, and has around 30% of the VE Commodore content from the original version...

I was lucky, and I bought a legit version from eBay USA almost 2 years ago now for roughly $80.
The legit version cannot be copied (so please dont ask me to do this), however it is listed on eBay from time to time.. (Just dont search for Commodore Manual on eBay, as USA guys list them as Ponitac G8)...

Hope this helps

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
If you want the genuine workshop manual version VE models, search for GM Techline ESI 2009...
I dont think you are going to find this manual as a free download on the web though. (Its around 8Gb in size), and covers nearly all GM vehicles from 2004 through to 2009.
(Holden, Chevrolet, Opel, Vauxhall, Buick, etc, etc)....

The free Pontiac G8 one that is floating around has been captured from the genuine version, and has around 30% of the VE Commodore content from the original version...

I was lucky, and I bought a legit version from eBay USA almost 2 years ago now for roughly $80.
The legit version cannot be copied (so please dont ask me to do this), however it is listed on eBay from time to time.. (Just dont search for Commodore Manual on eBay, as USA guys list them as Ponitac G8)...

Hope this helps

I have the same one. It's very, very much worth the money over the G8 one on the web... Just a question of finding it.