Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 .vs. VZ SV6??

abg

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ v6
the NSW government's plan, in congruence with that psycho Clover, of spending $50Billion (not a typo) on fkn cycle paths in the CBD.

To be fair the $50 billion covers virtually all forms of transport, new trains and rails, new ferries, new buses etc etc. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable figure given how ####ed Sydneys transport system is at the moment. To spend $50 billion just on cycle paths they'd have to be gold plated.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Haha... Yes, it's true... I did exaggerate a little perhaps about the cycle paths and look, I'm sure that $50bn is warranted for the work being done. My problem with it is that the $50bn has been promised to a number of rail links for outer Sydney suburbs, particularly Sydney's west (some of which have been started and put on hold) and other areas with NO public transport, and numerous road upgrades to hopefully reign in some of the ever increasing traffic congestion through the Sydney met area. NOT some crap light rail network through the CBD (we have one.. They're called trains) and a few more ferries. The cycle lanes are being increased in both size and quantity to make it even harder to drive through Sydney. If they banned bikes in Sydney CBD, the world would be a much nicer place to live in. The fact that this money has been taken from the electorates that voted these idiots into (state) power shows how little regard the nsw state government holds for their voters. The sooner people smarten up and vote these tools out of office, the better. What a fkn mess!

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
VE is a **** load quicker, i pull away with ease in a stock sv6 vs a vz sv6. manual with cai and 3.46 diff gears... eaaasily :)

Bowden62

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Executive
I've managed to keep up with "kuzman89" a few times. he's got extractors, pod, manual, and stainless mufflers, sounds nice but has trouble pulling away from my humble vz exec with catback and pod. :p

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
i went against my mates stock sv6 08 i think it is in my vs ute and flogged him by car lengths lol cant wait to see what my ssv will do to him, for comfort however the ve wins hands down i reakon ill just sleep in mine :p

nutterpc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
So heres a question for you guys,

where on earth to i find the ODB-II Port for my SV6 Commodore?

Looking everywhere for it

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
just under the bonnet leaver.

Attachments

• OBDII Port.jpg
    OBDII Port.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,325
Last edited:

nutterpc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Legend:D

Just been a few small niggles I've had with this car so far, mainly ones that can be dealt with, but a pain when they occur nevertheless

Like the tiptronic trans on it doesnt always like going into neutral, seems to have a fit occaisionally

Id like to use the steelcap boot to fix it, but dont think my local dealer would like that too much :p