Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Tailights

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
How'd you go getting the huge lion off? Easy enough?

I have only taken the omega and commodore off so far, I'm in two minds whether to take the lion off or not.

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Your not the only one, the badges have been on the back for so long if I was to take them off it will look like something is missing. I have removed the commodore badge and have left the Lumina badge, still toying with idea of removing it. But the lion badge is staying on my car!

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
I have only taken the omega and commodore off so far, I'm in two minds whether to take the lion off or not.

Yeah i have taken off my omega and commodore badges off now but think i will keep my lion. i like people to know that i am driving a holden :yeah:

I have seen the rear completly debadged and it definatly doesn't look bad at all! It was a phantom mica VE with SSV kit, exhaust, taillights and dropped to the ground! it actually looked really nice! - who knows what model it really was lol, the windows were tinted to like 10% haha so i couldn't peek in :whistling

StyLeZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
the SSV tail lights look so much better on the sv6

Last edited: