Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE UTE EXHAUST TO SEDAN??? Possible?

mooks6669

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MY17 SS Manual
well...decided to try and sell ute exhaust....too much hassle to re-fit...so if anyone interested in a custom made SS UTE exhaust let me know..check my thread out...cheers

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
If i buy a cheap ute exhaust system, will it fit into a sedan if i replace the Muflers?
as i have an omega and want to have the twin exhaust system

not without modification.

and in having a twin exhaust, does your rear bumper have the 2nd outlet? unlikely that it does, and this should be taken into consideration.

mooks6669

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MY17 SS Manual
it doesnt i was going to buy the Sv6 facia the black part of the bumper and as far as i know that wil fit str8 on i could be wrong though

It will mate...did it to mine...had to cut the pipes in the middle and cut the tail pipe section...easily done...enjoy

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Thread dig! Would maloo diff backs fit a sv6? And do the have a setup like the afm, One outlet split into two?

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
Thread dig! Would maloo diff backs fit a sv6? And do the have a setup like the afm, One outlet split into two?

I'm presuming you mean an sv6 ute. If so then yes the maloo mufflers will fit.
But no, it has 2 outlets if I'm not mistaken, I can double check on the ute when I get home tonight

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
I meant a sedan sv6, I know someone selling a maloo diff back fairly cheap, would it be feasible to modify to fit(I'm broke but I'm very handy with my tools) so if it requires, welding, cutting blah blah blah I can do it and I'll enjoy it.

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
I meant a sedan sv6, I know someone selling a maloo diff back fairly cheap, would it be feasible to modify to fit(I'm broke but I'm very handy with my tools) so if it requires, welding, cutting blah blah blah I can do it and I'll enjoy it.

Seeing as you can get ss or clubby/gts mufflers for under $100 a set. It's not worth your time modifying them.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Seeing as you can get ss or clubby/gts mufflers for under $100 a set. It's not worth your time modifying them.

Can't, called the only exhaust joints in town and IF they get some he reckons around 200$!! I told him that's a joke.
And eBay isn't any better $150 for one side...