Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve venetians

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
* Puts pop corn in microwave* Waits for thread de railment

I Have a 1987 Falcon Venition you could modify! Get the grinder out! Then if you have enough sca discs you can cut ya springs!!

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
I do t understand the hate for venitians. They're less fatiguing on your eyes than dark tint. Just my opinion.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Honestly i like venitions but after vs eww....

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I can vouch for that brand, the same company who made the ones for my vs, solid product.

And Heronvy, venetians are bogan spec hey? And cammed manga v6's who think they are fully sick aren't?

Not sure about a cartoon like engine with a capacity for thought? However, if I was to anthropomorphise my cammed V6 it would be saying, in a thick strine accent, "Put them ####'n Venetians back on the boat and send them back to Venice and that crap Venetian glass too".

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
call up kresta or victory curtain and blinds.. they'll sort you out

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wait untill jonsey484 see's this thread....

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
I'm not here to start a fight people, just asked if anyone had done it and how it went ? And maybe get a possible picture too so please no fighting :)

Gokz777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY09.5 SV6 5sp Auto
The op didn't ask if you liked them or what you thought of them!

He just wanted to know how they look.
Without your opinions.

If it's what you want, go for it, who are we to judge. I'd be interested to see how it looks personally

Que????????:hmmm: Not having a go at you buddy but please re-read your comment and tell me why it makes no sense what so ever!!!!

Its like me seeking people's thoughts on chicken nuggets but without including their opinions.

Without including my opinion all I can say is they look like venetians, including my opinion they look like cr@p!!!!!!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
The op wants to see what they look like to make his own decision. And to see if/how it was done.

Not asking what people think of them.

Hence this post by the op
I'm not here to start a fight people, just asked if anyone had done it and how it went ? And maybe get a possible picture too so please no fighting :)

salute the ute

DRIVING IS A PASSION
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute Series II Perfect Blue
Que????????:hmmm: Not having a go at you buddy but please re-read your comment and tell me why it makes no sense what so ever!!!!

Its like me seeking people's thoughts on chicken nuggets but without including their opinions.

Without including my opinion all I can say is they look like venetians, including my opinion they look like cr@p!!!!!!

He didnt want opinions on how they look in general, just how this specific brand of venetians suits the VE. I don't see how you couldn't understand that, that's what kingswood country was trying to say.