Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE VF exhaust

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
Made by manta/dpe, but from memory the walkinshaw system was 3inch into 2.5inch.
Yeah thats the one i have, after camming it doesnt sound good at all.

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
I m not sure if walkinshaw exhaust 2.5"&3" mid section is same and you can choose 2.5" or 3" rear mufflers for the deeper sound you want.

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
If i remember, the older walkinshaw exhausts were made by difillipo, while the current ones are made by xforce

The one the OP has was made by dpe/manta. It's the same as the dpe bigboy system but instead of a 3 inch catback, it goes from 3in down to 2.5 after the resonators.

Woodsy104

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Commodore SSV Sedan
The one the OP has was made by dpe/manta. It's the same as the dpe bigboy system but instead of a 3 inch catback, it goes from 3in down to 2.5 after the resonators.
so it is basically a dpe exhaust system but worse while costing more?

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
I m thinking to give it a go put 3" straight through rear mufflers and see how they sound like.

VEHDT0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE HDT Group 3
hi
my mate has got the muffler deleted on his SS Ute and it barks quite a bit sounds terrible tbh
I has long tube header and full 3" I think it's Difillipo/HDT and it sounds really nice doesn't bark at all its a 427 so not sure if that makes any difference to how it sounds

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
hi
my mate has got the muffler deleted on his SS Ute and it barks quite a bit sounds terrible tbh
I has long tube header and full 3" I think it's Difillipo/HDT and it sounds really nice doesn't bark at all its a 427 so not sure if that makes any difference to how it sounds
Yeah i had mufflers deletes on mine they were loud but not a deep note thats why i put walkinshaw mufflers back on but they Sound **** tbh maybe 2.5" maybe need 3" catbcak or 3" rear mufflers. I have 1⅞ LT headers with Hi Flow cats and walkinshaw 3" catback into 2.5" after those reasonators.