Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve wagon IS comming

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
apparantly they are in production now or starting soon?? can a holden worker confirm this

Not yet. I haven't even see one yet. I missed the pilots when they came through.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
there appears to be no where near as much room in the back as there used to be vz etc,

but i suppose its decieving like the boots in the sedan

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
there appears to be no where near as much room in the back as there used to be vz etc,

but i suppose its decieving like the boots in the sedan

Its 100mm shorter than VZ I think.. I think its Motor magazine has the interior volumes. Still like double what the 300C has, but it is less than the VZ wagon.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Its 100mm shorter than VZ I think.. I think its Motor magazine has the interior volumes. Still like double what the 300C has, but it is less than the VZ wagon.

The VE wagon is built on the sedan wheel base. I don't quite understand that decision myself but still might be in the market for one next car.

Reaper

gargougaflex

My other car isnt hybrid
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SSV Redline Sportwagon + VZ Monaro CV8 M6
latest Wheels magazine (the one with the SSV on the front) also mentions it's shorter design, which I did mention way b4 the big site crash :bang: ...

basically Holden know ppl aren't buying "conventional" wagons and are heading for SUV's, so Holden's wanting to tackle a different market - ie the Sportswagon, things like Subaru Liberty/Impreza, those kinda cars, and yeah, the 300C as well...

and the magazine states the SS will get the same wheels and engine as the sedan (no less kW like they did for the Adventra) and will also be available in both auto and Manual... (hello SS-V Wag with a Clutch!) :w00t:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
The Chrome strip on the boot looks wierd, just dont look right eh.

It mite look a bit better if there was another strip just above the bumper tho, i think......

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
latest Wheels magazine (the one with the SSV on the front) also mentions it's shorter design, which I did mention way b4 the big site crash :bang: ...

basically Holden know ppl aren't buying "conventional" wagons and are heading for SUV's, so Holden's wanting to tackle a different market - ie the Sportswagon, things like Subaru Liberty/Impreza, those kinda cars, and yeah, the 300C as well...

and the magazine states the SS will get the same wheels and engine as the sedan (no less kW like they did for the Adventra) and will also be available in both auto and Manual... (hello SS-V Wag with a Clutch!) :w00t:

You could already get an SS wagon with a clutch in VY.

The big news here is Calais V Wagon, they better offer a manual version for them aswell.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
You could already get an SS wagon with a clutch in VY.

The big news here is Calais V Wagon, they better offer a manual version for them aswell.

The VY was a limited run. I wanted one of those cars but they had all gone. I don't think there will be a manual Calais version. GM will suggest you get a SS-V if you want manual.

Reaper

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The VY was a limited run. I wanted one of those cars but they had all gone. I don't think there will be a manual Calais version. GM will suggest you get a SS-V if you want manual.

Reaper

Yeah i'm not holding my breath.

I suppose i could tick all the boxes on an SSV, but it doesn't seem as 'classy' as having a Manual 6L Calais V wagon.