Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Walkinshaw???

Da_Blak_Ravn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VS wagon to come
Yeh it was a customers car. Painted a senator a lambo green over a GTS kit and was retrimmed with supercharger aswell i think.

Jon Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series 2
looks like a ba, if i had enough money i would get rid of my commie any day of the week for a ford

No offence but do you own or have you driven a VE. Maybe you wanting to get rid of your commodore for a BA has something to do with it being a VN !:thumbsup:

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
[QUOTE:(Zuicider) looks like a ba, if i had enough money i would get rid of my commie any day of the week for a ford]

No offence but do you own or have you driven a VE. Maybe you wanting to get rid of your commodore for a BA has something to do with it being a VN !:thumbsup:

Totally agree Jon Z;

Actually VN is a good car, just the age holds it down. But if your comparing a VN to BA, I dont think you can, considering the age difference. I guess you can only compare an old Commodore to a way newer Falcon!:thumbsup:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
personally i reckon the black one looks too much like a hsv, just the bonnet differs it. the blue one would look cool, but less lines, yeah
if ur gonna do it, make it look more different to hsv's, otherwise it looks like the neighbors clubby with a bonnet thingo... just my opinion

gfresh

Reaction score
Yeh thats all the Walkinshaw performance cars are.

They are just add on performance mods. They do the bonnet, exhaust, supercharging etc. go check out the website.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
they're not known as a walky, you can buy the kit off walkinshaw performance and have it fitted to a standard ve commodore.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
they're not known as a walky, you can buy the kit off walkinshaw performance and have it fitted to a standard ve commodore.

BRRT wrong look up W427 mate new walkinshaw but u do get walkinshaw performance which is just a kit n ****

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
BRRT wrong look up W427 mate new walkinshaw but u do get walkinshaw performance which is just a kit n ****

The W427 is not a Walkinshaw mate. Its a 7L HSV model of its own, though the W is devoted to the original VL walky.