Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Wiring Diagram

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Make sure you enable the side bar in the pdf viewer. It allows you to navigate the document.

TheIceman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Ex-cop
yes it is working, some reason it is not working on my computer and just sits there not loading, as soon as i tried on another computer it started downloading a few seconds.

Reactions: Lex

mrstuartinoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE Omega Dual Fuel
Yeah, it is pretty big.
Have been planning on breaking it down into smaller related sections for easier readability and downloading.
Pleased i could be of assistance :)
2023 and your manual is still helping people, I am downloading as I write this, thanks mate.

ruxall

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2011 Calais wagon
I have a 2011 VE2 Sportswagon, and all the power windows stopped working. They momentarially came back a day or so later, but that was it. The auto elec accessed the switch block, and there is no power to it. Powering up the green wire in the centre of the connection plug enabled the rear only to work. I believe it is the control module that is at fault, but do not know exactly where it is. The crazy thing is the dealer said my model does not have one, which cant be true. According to another technician there is one and he said it only controls the front windows. Whether the power for the rear windows run through that, my guess is they do. Help please.
I have a 2011 VE2 Sportswagon, and all the power windows stopped working. They momentarially came back a day or so later, but that was it. The auto elec accessed the switch block, and there is no power to it. Powering up the green wire in the centre of the connection plug enabled the rear only to work. I believe it is the control module that is at fault, but do not know exactly where it is. The crazy thing is the dealer said my model does not have one, which cant be true. According to another technician there is one and he said it only controls the front windows. Whether the power for the rear windows run through that, my guess is they do. Help please.
I must apologise, because I didn't tell that there is a set of relays for the power windows right up high under the passenger kickboard, and one is particularly high and if you don't look hard you will miss it That was the problem. A crook relay

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
I must apologise, because I didn't tell that there is a set of relays for the power windows right up high under the passenger kickboard, and one is particularly high and if you don't look hard you will miss it That was the problem. A crook relay
same as this post