Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve workshop manual

-SpydeR-

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Same here. Just ordered from that eBay listing above. Hopefully doesn't take too long to get here as it's being sent via USPS First Class International Mail.

Finally received my workshop manual from the eBay listing which I bought from. Although the installation can be a little tedious if you've never dealt with Virtual Machines on a computer, it is fantastic once it finally gets going. I imagine the need for the virtual machine is to simplify the otherwise difficult methods required to bypass some GM disc security mechanism. The DVD which was sent to me is a dual layer DVD disc with a whopping 7.6GB worth of detailed instructions and images not only for VE sedans but for a whole stack of other Holden and Chevrolet models as well as around 6 other car manufacturers.

So all in all I'm pretty happy and while it took 20 days from purchase to delivery, that's pretty decent considering postage only cost me USD $3.60 and it had to come from the states.

If anyone has any questions, just give us a yell.

ls14life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7
Finally received my workshop manual from the eBay listing which I bought from. Although the installation can be a little tedious if you've never dealt with Virtual Machines on a computer, it is fantastic once it finally gets going. I imagine the need for the virtual machine is to simplify the otherwise difficult methods required to bypass some GM disc security mechanism. The DVD which was sent to me is a dual layer DVD disc with a whopping 7.6GB worth of detailed instructions and images not only for VE sedans but for a whole stack of other Holden and Chevrolet models as well as around 6 other car manufacturers.

So all in all I'm pretty happy and while it took 20 days from purchase to delivery, that's pretty decent considering postage only cost me USD $3.60 and it had to come from the states.

If anyone has any questions, just give us a yell.

after hours of searching I managed to find a website that's selling them: Holden Commodore Repair Manual 2006-2013 - PaperTowns Repair Manuals

my time is definately worth more than $10 an hour

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

gomax

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6
Seems to be based on Pontiac G8 data.

Pdfs dated Feb 2010

ls14life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7
Seems to be based on Pontiac G8 data.

Pdfs dated Feb 2010

I think you're right. I've seen the G8 mentioned within the documents.

It looks the same to me... both me and a buddy have been using it for our cars without a problem.

vvulture

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 MY09 VE SS-V Wagon Voodoo Blue
Results? Did your receive it? Any issues

I bought it... absolute rubbish.. Missing a lot of information and its based on the Pontiac G8.
I bought it expecting the VE series II to be covered... no go. seems to only cover the 2009 G8.

All i need is the wiring diagram for the reverse camera and how it interfaces with the IQ unit..

sigh.....

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Pink wire from camera goes into pin 4 of X2 on the radio
Blue wire from camera goes into pin 3 of X2 on the radio

Light Green is reverse tap
Pink with Dark Blue trace is IGN feed
Black is Ground