Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vee-33n

Rowie

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN - "VEE-33N"
heres is one more pic, had to wait til dark so i could make out the light from the sign

PA060014.jpg

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
looks good mate love to see the VNs being done up instead of looking like granny cars all the time. with the boot install is it MDF and the the carpet allong the top? my comps graphics arnt to good.

Rowie

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN - "VEE-33N"
looks good mate love to see the VNs being done up instead of looking like granny cars all the time. with the boot install is it MDF and the the carpet allong the top? my comps graphics arnt to good.

thanks man. love seeing nicely worked VNs rather than ****ters which the majority you see out there seem to be.
boot install is made from MDF, the middle bit you can see is all covered in suede and the outside is dark carpet

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
boot looks awsome man 1 question tho is nething goin on the left side just looks a lil bare as if somthing needs 2 go there? uve givin me some good ideas tho

where did u get ur door pods from? cost ya much?

Rowie

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN - "VEE-33N"
boot looks awsome man 1 question tho is nething goin on the left side just looks a lil bare as if somthing needs 2 go there? uve givin me some good ideas tho

where did u get ur door pods from? cost ya much?

nothing planned for the left hand side, dont have much room there as still wanted the spare wheel in there. if i decide to ditch it i can always whack another sub in on the other side or something
door pods were supplied by the audio place, not sure what they cost tho
cheers mate

Rowie

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN - "VEE-33N"
Small drama with the boot install, we could not screw the amp into the boot floor because of the fuel tank, so it was locked in with the false floor. driving has caused the floor to move up slightly so the amp was able to slide about 4 cm under the floor and one of the stables holding the suede on has scratched the brushed aluminium surface, was too deep for us to sand out as its showing the polished surface underneath. :(

As a temporary fix we have made a stripe on the top of the amp with body moulding to cover it, and ensured the amp wont move anymore. Car will be going in sometime next week to tune the system properly and fit some more brackets to lock the boot structure in more, and figure out how to fix this scratch.

Thinking about getting the amp polished, which would look mint i reckon... just gotta find someone in town who can do it

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Looks good mate, maybe put a capacitor on the left hand side, or maybe have a little door where u can put tools? Bad news about the scratch, I've got a question about the amp and its heating, do you have any fans to stop it from overheating under there?

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
Car is looking good as always mate. Can't wait to see the boot install on Sunday.

Rowie

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN - "VEE-33N"
Looks good mate, maybe put a capacitor on the left hand side, or maybe have a little door where u can put tools? Bad news about the scratch, I've got a question about the amp and its heating, do you have any fans to stop it from overheating under there?

No fans for the heat, at the moment. made sure there is plenty of room under there for air and vents for the air compressors too. Is something we will test next week when tuning it, get it cranked for a while and see how the heat goes, if its an issue then will have to figure something out.
cheers mate