Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Veii ss ute

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Looks great mate. Holden really needs to re-think the hand-brake design! It's shocking!

I know

I mean it looks great, down...

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
The round vents are a giant leap backwards. WAY worse than the handbreak.

You Really think so?

I actually really like them. Not only from an aesthetics point of view - but they are also much nicer for directing air around the cabin.
I don't always like having the air blowing in my face, and in the old ute, i could never make those front vents blow up higher than my face... with these vents I can.

Wait, why am I talking to you about this? you drive a ford after all :spot on:(i kid... it's alright :boxing:)

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
Right-o

Had the first service done yesterday.
Slim line weather shields went on - and so did the towbar (was supposed to be on at delivery)

img57130.jpg

img5714c0.jpg

img5715n.jpg

Just before that - my DuSpeed OTR & Infill panel arrived...

img5741w.jpg

img5739s.jpg

img5737w.jpg

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
Today, this massive box arrived...

img5716z.jpg

Inside it....

img5722f0.jpg

Headers1
img5724r.jpg

Headers2
img5725q.jpg

Some absolutely MAGNIFICENT welding
img5727f0.jpg

img5736n.jpg

Mid section
img5735n.jpg

Cat
img5730i.jpg

Dog
img57170.jpg

I can take some more pictures of the exhaust if anyone wants - but make your requests quickly... it goes in on Monday to have all this fitted & tuned.

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
sick ute mate
usually i hate them weather shield things but that one you put on looks great
haha at the randem dog photo haha

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
The exhaust went in the other day.

Sadly, the Series II cannot be mafless tuned just yet, so the OTR went it - but came out shortly after. Apparently the software update to mafless tune the series II is only a short time away.

Power Runs;

Stock Run - 270 rwhp
Exhaust & Stock Airbox - 318 rwhp
Exhaust & OTR - 340 rwhp

So as soon as the mafless tune is available, the OTR will definitely be going back in!

I haven't take any photos - but if anyone wants any in particular, let me know and i'll see what I can organise.

There is a video here;
VE SS Ute 3" KPM Exhaust

ozi_musl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS M6
The exhaust went in the other day.

Sadly, the Series II cannot be mafless tuned just yet, so the OTR went it - but came out shortly after. Apparently the software update to mafless tune the series II is only a short time away.

Power Runs;

Stock Run - 270 rwhp
Exhaust & Stock Airbox - 318 rwhp
Exhaust & OTR - 340 rwhp

So as soon as the mafless tune is available, the OTR will definitely be going back in!

I haven't take any photos - but if anyone wants any in particular, let me know and i'll see what I can organise.

There is a video here;
VE SS Ute 3" KPM Exhaust

Mate, how did u go with your tune? is't sorted yet? i can see u r from perth, give a call to MCE motorsport buddy, they r doing nice job just had my duspeed mafless done by them 262kwrw and 623nm,(mainline dyno) and good thing is most of their cars if not all of them r holden's and hsv's, so i would say they know what they r doing :) Love those new SII mate, nice ride, Good Luck!!

Wallace44

TRAWESOME
Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SS Ute
Mate, how did u go with your tune? is't sorted yet? i can see u r from perth, give a call to MCE motorsport buddy, they r doing nice job just had my duspeed mafless done by them 262kwrw and 623nm,(mainline dyno) and good thing is most of their cars if not all of them r holden's and hsv's, so i would say they know what they r doing :) Love those new SII mate, nice ride, Good Luck!!

I haven't heard anything about being able to mafless tune the SII yet... being holidays and all not many people are around.
I will be following it up in the new year, and will let you all know how it goes.

cheers