Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Venting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
my only bitch is $10 of fuel no longer gets me ~100km of driving.

Reaction score
Members Ride
bike :P
im new here but anyway *start vent MY car is screweeeeed (enigne mounts dead, rockers dead, power steering dead, nearly hit a bunch or roos on a gravel road the other nite and slid out into a ditch and my car got damaged being towed out (zorst got bent up PAST diff, busted bumpers, hood wont close, think fuel lines fukakeed and worst of all... i got breath tested cuz i had to call the cops (i was in mid of nowhere) and blew 0.0013 (im on my p's) then had to go back to the cop shop to go on a diff machine that they DIDNT DIRECT ME HOW TO USE and now ive got a DUI charge of .15+ and failing to give a sample of breahte. basically 2k+ bill to fix car and have to go to court juz cuz some useless f***wit of a cop wouldnt show me how to use sum stupid machine. *end rant* p.s it just had to happend juz after i turned 18 aswell :(

M

MzTomboy

mine is how everyone always offers to help you out be it with your computer or car stereo and then they never come through! So now im stuck with a fooked up computer and no car stereo GRRRR:ranting:

My Car Pwns

16 Mths Suspended Lisence
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fully Sick Push Bike Uleh!
dooshie_driver said:
im new here but anyway *start vent MY car is screweeeeed (enigne mounts dead, rockers dead, power steering dead, nearly hit a bunch or roos on a gravel road the other nite and slid out into a ditch and my car got damaged being towed out (zorst got bent up PAST diff, busted bumpers, hood wont close, think fuel lines fukakeed and worst of all... i got breath tested cuz i had to call the cops (i was in mid of nowhere) and blew 0.0013 (im on my p's) then had to go back to the cop shop to go on a diff machine that they DIDNT DIRECT ME HOW TO USE and now ive got a DUI charge of .15+ and failing to give a sample of breahte. basically 2k+ bill to fix car and have to go to court juz cuz some useless f***wit of a cop wouldnt show me how to use sum stupid machine. *end rant* p.s it just had to happend juz after i turned 18 aswell :(

dude i feel sry for ya :my:

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
If people wanna bitch about day to day stuff fine, but don't bitch about this site or its members here. If you have a problem regarding the site pm/email admin, and remember no one is keeping you here ;)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.