Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Verynice VS Caprice

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
but the hour to four or so after its clean is so worth it :)

haha very true, one time i was waxing in my carport, next thing you know, big gust of wind throws a heap of dust all over car....:censored: yawnz

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS
try coming home from work to find the grass painted black, a cup painted black a 7 yr old son painted black and black hand prints all over the car where he decided to wipe his hands clean. (if you look at the pic of the front end in my garage you can see a bit on the number plate i couldnt clean off)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Quick update: Installed Alpine Type R splits up the front, amped up. MMMMM loudness :yeah: And also got slotted rotors and bendix stealth pads on the front after having them for almost a year lol....

Ill get pics up of them soon.

Quick pic:

caprice48.jpg

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Very tidy car if you ask me.
keep up the good work mate.

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Quick update: Installed Alpine Type R splits up the front, amped up. MMMMM loudness :yeah: And also got slotted rotors and bendix stealth pads on the front after having them for almost a year lol....

Ill get pics up of them soon.

Quick pic:

caprice48.jpg

mmm its ok i guess :p loven it

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
very nice ride kane, the sound system was pretty pumping before, will have to check it out again now with the new front splits

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
cheers guys, Ryan, i think you heard them they day after i put them in :p just didnt have the rear speakers going.

anyhow pics :yeah:

Alpine splits in the front, tweeters are sitting on the dash atm lol
caprice49.jpg

and brakes, cant really say ive noticed a difference with slotted :p dirty rims sorry
caprice50.jpg

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
ah right well they sounded pretty damn good. get your rear speakers hooked up then! the tweeters i have on my rear parcel shelf arent hooked down yet so they roll around when i go round corners, pretty damn annoying haha

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
ah right well they sounded pretty damn good. get your rear speakers hooked up then! the tweeters i have on my rear parcel shelf arent hooked down yet so they roll around when i go round corners, pretty damn annoying haha

LOL same here, sliding around on the dash, i went to double-sided tape them down but didnt stick so gave up cos cbf hahaha. Ill do it soon though lol.

Cant figure out the gremlins with the rears, so ill probably rewire them. Bloody car was wire up backwards lol.