Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Verynice VS Caprice

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
It's the subtle touches on this beast which gives us a little insight into the owners personality; classy, clean, and secretly likes kids :rofl2:

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
Looks gd mate can you link me the leds you used for your dash , really liking this rig tho mate

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
just so you know, there was a JCWA cruise lastnight and your car came up in discussion among the members over here. very well done. I'm still loving the hubcaps and whitewalls. makes it look gangsta as.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Awesome picture dump. Love this car. Pedo bear is a nice touch too:)

thanks mate :spot on:

UV parkers yet kaneo?

Not happening glynno! you just want me to get rid of the amber hahahah! :)

It's the subtle touches on this beast which gives us a little insight into the owners personality; classy, clean, and secretly likes kids :rofl2:

No lol, I secretly like their mums :emb:

Looks gd mate can you link me the leds you used for your dash , really liking this rig tho mate

Holden Commodore VR VS VL VP VN Dash LED Lights White Blue Red Green Pink UV | eBay

Keep in mind i got them about 5 years ago, they may not look the same as you saw on mine the other night

just so you know, there was a JCWA cruise lastnight and your car came up in discussion among the members over here. very well done. I'm still loving the hubcaps and whitewalls. makes it look gangsta as.

Thanks mate. That's nice to hear hahaha! :beer chug:

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
are those rust bubbles or something along the bottom of the bootlid? I've seen so many vr/s statesman/caprice with rust in that same spot.

as for it being a older car, old cars have character and and this has buckets of it. people are too quick to dismiss older cars now but if you look hard enough you can find old gems out there. I sure did when I found my statesman and I personally love the vr/s statesman shape, that's why I got one.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
are those rust bubbles or something along the bottom of the bootlid? I've seen so many vr/s statesman/caprice with rust in that same spot.

as for it being a older car, old cars have character and and this has buckets of it. people are too quick to dismiss older cars now but if you look hard enough you can find old gems out there. I sure did when I found my statesman and I personally love the vr/s statesman shape, that's why I got one.

It's a common problem, when the seals around the garnish go the water pools in the bottom of the bootlid

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L

Sure is, they rust from the inside out so will have to get a new boot instead of trying to fix it.

And yeah, nothing at all wrong with the older cars, i prefer them... I meant this one has had a bit of a hard life, including general wear and tear over the years

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah I knew it was a problem. when I wash my car and then pop the bootlid straight after, water trickles from behind the panel.

speed__demond

slammed and cammed
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vs statesman 5L
are those interior lights actually half purple half blue? looks mad
also i just brought a statesman but i want it just legal height do u recon it would sit 100mm with just super lows all round