Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF cluster performance menu

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
eBay. They send you a flash box, with a deposit on it. Flash, return.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I had it done when I had the TPMS programmed . but I had sent my cluster and body control down to JSB , had it done for $150

vy_berlina03

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6 Storm
Hey Ron,

I believe there is a guy in Penrith who does the TPMS he might be able to do it if interested let me know and I will try and find this details as a member on the forum gave me his details.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Hey Ron,

I believe there is a guy in Penrith who does the TPMS he might be able to do it if interested let me know and I will try and find this details as a member on the forum gave me his details.
I dont need tpms...just wanted to have another page there that is more useful than the uselss eco page.
What a dumb idea to put eco page on a car with a big v8 ;)

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
What a dumb idea to put eco page on a car with a big v8 ;)
I don’t mind the ECO display but it’s even dumber in one sense as Holden has capped the instantaneous fuel use to max 39.9 ltrs/100kms.

There is no technical reason to cap the reading so it’s as if Holden are embarrassed at my V8s’ consumption and are trying to hide how much it actually uses at takeoff from lights.

An ‘old man in hat’ take off from lights still hits well over 24 ltrs/100kms o_O

Poor fuel consumption goes with old tech V8’s but masking instantaneous fuel usage when ECO displays are provided, well that’s very Holden.

As for displaying interesting stuff, I would have preferred that MyLink was a little more open and people could write Apps that read the various vehicle parameters and display them on the bigger screen (where we could interact with them). But such would require GM to have some App signing process and some form of App Store where users could load such Apps into their MyLink system. Guess that’s a little too 21st century for a 19th century company like GM.

Murdoch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Wagoon
yes had it done on my series one VF.
Did it more for oil temp than other ones.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
Yeah..That's what i am after
Have you thought about getting Dash Command? It uses a very cheap WiFi or Bluetooth dongle into your OBDII port and you get a hell of a lot more info.

My car has a magnetic charge mount that puts my phone perfectly in front of the shifter, displays a bunch of items, like; Vacuum advance, inlet temps, power, torque, instataneous fuel usage, oil temp, water temp, trans temp, GPS adjusted speed, performance menu, code diagnostics, acceleration G-loading, CO2 emission, lap timer, engine timing, MAP, MAF Gear shift(for manual trans) light and more.

I would certainly get the menus, as part of the TPMS upgrade, but the others are well-included in a $15 OBDii module and a $15 application.