Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Gts in the Uk

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
There's a few on eBay, doubt if they'll ship internationally tho. Try new pannels from crash repairers in the UK. These are sold world wide and most are badged as Chev's so try contacting a Chevy shop

raving

Reaction score
Website
www.lsxv8.co.uk
Members Ride
vt gtsr
There's a few on eBay, doubt if they'll ship internationally tho. Try new pannels from crash repairers in the UK. These are sold world wide and most are badged as Chev's so try contacting a Chevy shop

Badges as Chev SS and the only parts the same are front wings & bonnet , Gts front all diff

There are very very few cars in the Uk & I am the largest dismantler outside of Aus of Holdens & I am struggling

I can get the stuff shipped to Scotty at Capa if need be & then ship to me

If anyone knows of anything let me know

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I can get the stuff shipped to Scotty at Capa if need be & then ship to me

I'd be fitting as much of the Chevy stuff as possible then. Give Scotty the VIN number and get him to order new replacement parts from HSV and then send them over to you.

If the cost is an issue stick the VF SS/Chevy front end to so you can use the car until the VF GTS stuff is sourced

raving

Reaction score
Website
www.lsxv8.co.uk
Members Ride
vt gtsr
I'd be fitting as much of the Chevy stuff as possible then. Give Scotty the VIN number and get him to order new replacement parts from HSV and then send them over to you.

If the cost is an issue stick the VF SS/Chevy front end to so you can use the car until the VF GTS stuff is sourced

The stuff new with shipping & import is horrendously expensive

There will be one at some point

No point doing the job twice , I ll wait just wish the aussie breakers would use the internet to its maximum potential

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
There's a water damaged gts for sale on carsales mate. $47k written of vehicle but it apparently works well save a few electrics.

raving

Reaction score
Website
www.lsxv8.co.uk
Members Ride
vt gtsr
Cheers for that buddy I have seen that , to strong on the money to use as a repairer

I may well register myself on the salvage auctions & buy one damaged in the rear