Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
this is a IOS issue as this in most cases happens with IOS devices. I have tested it with several Android based and windows based handsets and only on one occasion on a Samsung s3 phone did it have a pairing issue. An upgrade of the android version fixed this. Several Blackberry handsets work flawlessly with the mylink. Even an non smartphone LG phone worked well. Several iPhones of different versions were inconsistent. Other uses on this forum suggest similar results.

Even your comments suggest the same. Why be so dismissive of the device. The iPhones lose connection with Bluetooth and are not reliable in this regard. This is hardly a good experience for the end user.

You need to test your head. What a load of bullshit.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
The arrogance and stupidity of some users of Apple products is incredulous. Just look at the vast majority of posts on these forums who have problems with pairing and accessing data on their phones and the vast majority either use an iPhone or iPad. They blame the mylink system or holden where they refuse to look at the device that they are using themselves. Some users have experienced problems with Android based devices but they are in the minority.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yeah, the noisy minority that's being phased out through rising open standards... google bullshit.

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
Apple.... oh the evil empire.

Still don't know what people see in the limited and inferior products.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
OK sure, let's ignore the past decade and praise the ripoffs which are half as powerful, let alone capable of 64 bit. Like comparing a Commodore 64 to PS4.
I brokered grey mobiles for years during the iPod revolution, and recognize the fleeting commercial market for funky cheap alternative copies.
There will always be room for competitors and imitators, just not a good idea for investment, resale, support, accessories, apps, kudos. Then there is macro compatibility with everything from your car to TV to accessory to your main computing OS at home and in the office.
Like tradies still using their 3210 who not only swear by them but through them that's all they need, vice versa there are sad tech junkies that need a better smartphone that's "even better than an iphone".
One guy (I wish I didn't know) buys / trades for a new phone at least every month to keep on top. That sometimes means breaking contract$ if not outright cash payment to have the first model variant. Funny thing is he is a psychiatrist, treats women with sex addiction, and totally and desperately addicted to smartphones. Point is he has had every top end unit, yet retains the latest iPhone and MacOS for business use and benchmarking.
Oh and Drizt that phone you have is just terrible for video and audio, trade up to an iphone 5s.

Drizt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V L98
Spot the one eyed apple fanboi.

Enjoy your phone with proprietary everything.

Enjoy being locked into using iTunes, one of the worst bits of software I've had the misfortune of being forced to use.

I do enjoy having a giggle at fanboi's

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Well each to their own I guess! It's an ironic response given my post was in response to a one eyed nutbag serial Apple hater! More power to Android, keep up the good work. I wish all the copycats take time to realise the context of Apple's pioneering (patented) technology and enjoy life more than your phone's wacky tech features this Christmas.
Better not shout better not cry and maybe you'll find a real iphone in your stocking!

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
You say Nokia and Samsung both outsell iPhones?

No ####ing ****! Both Nokia and Samsung sell cheap **** phones that do not even compare to an iPhone. Start comparing the Galaxy to the iPhone and your ####ed!

I'm glad you don't use an iPhone, one less dick isn't gonna worry Apple's back pocket