Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

slob63

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline auto xmas
I have only used Bluetooth a few times , no problems so far but I bought the car for driving not the electronic toys that came with it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
My poor bluetooth quality must have something to do with my S2, I paired an S4 today and it was perfect.

Something else I've picked up lately- when I reverse down my driveway, the fuel sloshing around in the tank is pretty darn loud! I've never had a car where I can hear fuel moving in the tank. No big deal, it did surprise me a little though.

slob63

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline auto xmas
Bloody aerial kept hitting the roller door snapped in two, anybody changed theirs if so what style, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kyled2012

I.T. Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 3.6

slob63

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline auto xmas
Thanks for the advice ordered one from the link you gave , never really thought about the aerial a bad design in my opinion .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Retry

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SV6
Another issue which has recently come up - 90% of the time when I indicate right, the stalk must rub on something inside the steering column as I get a very annoying squeak within the dead zone movement of the wheel. I've managed to take a video of it when at the lights so I can show the dealership if they do the old "could not recreate problem" excuse.

Koity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Another issue which has recently come up - 90% of the time when I indicate right, the stalk must rub on something inside the steering column as I get a very annoying squeak within the dead zone movement of the wheel. I've managed to take a video of it when at the lights so I can show the dealership if they do the old "could not recreate problem" excuse.

I have the exact same problem! I posted it up a few pages ago but never got a response so i thought i was the only one. It is very annoying... especially coming from a new car. I have not done anything about it yet, but with xmas holidays coming up ill try find time to pop into the dealership and query it.

GavinH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais
My iPhone Bluetooth reception is perfect

Likewise, no issues so far with an iPhone 5 - iOS7.

With the stuff zappa has been spouting I had assumed I'd have all sorts of issues. :rolleyes: