Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF R8 headers fitting price???

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I'm happy with just the sound as my next Step once I get the funds will be OTR and tune.

Does $300-$400 sound a fair price to install this? I thought it'd be $250-300

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I would say no, too expensive. But then a fair price is subjective, what ever you're prepared to pay would be a fair price for you.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Guys do you use the ss sensors or the r8? Or it doesn't matter that they're the same

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Guys do you use the ss sensors or the r8? Or it doesn't matter that they're the same

The O2 sensors are the same. Front and rear are different, but apart from that they're the same regardless of SS or HSV.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Thank you. I've finally fitted them. Sound wise is not much much different but I can tell it's a lil more aggressive crackle from the front end. The response is a little bit faster and feels better. Overall it cost me $150 for the parts and $200 labor. I'm happy with that.

Just going to change the cats when I install the OTR and get it tuned all together.

Thank you for your responses guys

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Good stuff.
Cats are next on my list, want a little louder and more crackle haha. It never ends