Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF S2 SSV Redline Electrical Wiring Schematic

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Looking at the diagram the other potential may be the speed senso. If the vehicle thinks it’s moving then it will stay grounded and remain locked out? Thoughts on the throry ?/

You said there is no power to the solenoid though. Maybe see if you have power at fuse 50 under the bonnet first.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Untitled.png

Mark NT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
You said there is no power to the solenoid though. Maybe see if you have power at fuse 50 under the bonnet first.
I recall that particular fuse has three test points on top, also has some other “thing” in the fuse and I reckon one of them on the outer test point had no power. Having said that the description related to a sv6 so I ignored it. Maybe that’s the one ? I’ll check again. I figure it has to be something simple but if it blows again assuming this is t/he problem then I think I have bigger issues. I probably wouldn’t have gone back to check again if it wasn’t for your response. . Just gets ya thinking again after someone else’s idea Even though I’d already checked.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Does this help at all.
What's the source for these diagrams, John? They are better quality than anything from the factory VF service manual (having said that, the quality of the VE/VF factory manuals is extremely poor, especially when compared to the VR -> VZ manuals).