Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Service Centres in Adelaide

berlina411

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline (Weekender). Truck (Daily)
G'Day
I have been having some issues with the dealership where I had my VF2 Redline serviced previously. So I'm looking for another dealer. Going somewhere else can be daunting as you don't know the reputation of the new place, so I am going to ask here
Can anyone here in Adelaide recommend a reliable Holden service centre I can trust?
Anywhere north, east or possibly west of the CBD would work for me, but not south
Have thought about Steinborner Holden in Gawler. Anyone had any experience with this one or other recommendations.
Apologies for asking similar question to Don J. but I don't want to take my car back to the same dealer again
Thanks for any recommendations and reasons why you rate them.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
G'Day
I have been having some issues with the dealership where I had my VF2 Redline serviced previously. So I'm looking for another dealer. Going somewhere else can be daunting as you don't know the reputation of the new place, so I am going to ask here
Can anyone here in Adelaide recommend a reliable Holden service centre I can trust?
Anywhere north, east or possibly west of the CBD would work for me, but not south
Have thought about Steinborner Holden in Gawler. Anyone had any experience with this one or other recommendations.
Apologies for asking similar question to Don J. but I don't want to take my car back to the same dealer again
Thanks for any recommendations and reasons why you rate them.

I've always had good experience with Steinies (I bought my Astra and Calais V from there), but I also know others that have had issues. I'm in a similar position given we just moved from Greenwith to Henley Beach, so Gawler is a bit far for a service. I might have to try Kittles - again have heard both good and bad about them..

berlina411

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks Paul. As I am in the north-east, I'll try Steinborner for next service. See how we go, I need a MyLink update and also the HVAC drain seal done as well

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I've used Smith's(Kittles now) no dramas with warranty work and Peter page were ok aswell.

berlina411

Reaction score
Members Ride
I've used Smith's(Kittles now) no dramas with warranty work and Peter page were ok aswell

Thanks for that too, will keep these in mind in case Steinborner don't come up to scratch