Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV Exhaust upgrade

bigbootybotches

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hey all, few months ago I purchased a 2013 VF SSV L77 with an OTR intake, Di Filippo headers and catback + tune installed.

I love the V8 sound but I’m looking for a bit more aggression out of the exhaust, to hear that V8 gurgle.

I was looking at a res delete or maybe smaller rear mufflers, just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Keep the resonators, change the rear mufflers to some big straight thru jobbies

Removing the resonators will only make it more droney

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
Hey all, few months ago I purchased a 2013 VF SSV L77 with an OTR intake, Di Filippo headers and catback + tune installed.

I love the V8 sound but I’m looking for a bit more aggression out of the exhaust, to hear that V8 gurgle.

I was looking at a res delete or maybe smaller rear mufflers, just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.
remove your cats, and punch out the honey comb precious metal inner material so cats are straight through pipes , then bolt them back up, this will make a huge difference to noise level, dont worry either as your car is already unroadworthy soon as you fitted after market cats and exhaust, cops will not know either, never had any problems doing this driving around in VIC,